The Ecuadorian actor will be part of the 3rd season of Narcos, a series produced by Netflix, which began by narrating the life of the greatest drug trafficker of all time, Pablo Escobar. Look at Andrés in the continuation of the story now focused on the Cali Cartel.
The actor commented that it was “incredible” to be part of Narcos. His character in the series is part of the security network of the Cali Cartel. This 3rd season premiered on September 2 on Netflix and has 10 episodes. The cast also features Chilean Pedro Pascal, known for playing Prince Oberyn in Game of Thrones.
Andrés Crespo Arosemena is an actor, director of shorts, writer and broadcaster. The Guayaquil born actor is recognized for his participation in films like Prometeo Deportado, Sin muertos no hay Carnaval (he wrote it) and Pescador. In the latter he played Blanquito, a character with whom he won awards as best actor in international festivals.
Several of his features in this industry include:
- Short Niño Danny (1998)
- Documentary Sonnya (2000) – Award Festival de Octaedro, en Quito
- Short Filo de tocador
- Crónicas (2004)
- Prometeo deportado (2009)
- Documentary Más Allá del Mall (2010)
- Sin otoño, sin primavera (2011)
- Pescador (2011)
- Postproduction en Tres (2012)
- Mejor no hablar de ciertas cosas (2013)
- Secretos (2013-2014)
- Ochenta y siete (película) (2014)
- Screenplay Sin muertos no hay carnaval (2015)
- Enchufe.tv: Las Amigas de Camilo con Blanquito (special feature)
- Narcos (series) (2017)
- Instantánea (movie) (production)
We invite you to see the work of Andrés Crespo and to support Ecuadorian talent in all its branches.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERS